Tuesday 30 September 2014

More Links for Inspiration



I will start with my favourite sites, if you are looking for inspiration, free stuff, supplies, tips and more then you might not get past the first few sites. The other sites are well worth a look even if you do not like my first few as I have tried to mix things up a bit. In my life before crafting I have trained thousands of people and even trained people to train other people, so I know that people learn in different ways, so that what may work for one person may not work for another.


If you like the style of this blog then great, why not leave a comment and let me know what you like and what you want more of. If you do not like this style then that is ok as well but before you go why not have a look at some of the sites that I have listed, they may be better suited to your needs, after all I am only trying to pass on information to help others.


Crafts U Print  if you only look at one site then look at this one. It has supplies and kits for sale, tips, tutorials, forum, free stuff, competitions and much more.

My Grafico A selling site where you can get supplies and kits, tips, tutorials, free stuff and more.

Digi Design Resort A site where you can buy supplies and kits to make greeting cards, they also have a forum, tips, tutorials and free stuff.


Other sites worth looking at.

Noths selling site for every thing crafty and gifts.
Biscuiteers selling site for biscuits.
Craft Seller craft magazine website.
Clive Photographer website of Clive Sawyer Freelance photographer.
Dottie 4 Crafts selling website for supplies.
Craft Creations selling website that has a blog and forum as well as free projects.
ihubbub an all in one site for you to sell you crafts and help on how to do it.
Pond Skipper Crafts selling supplies and offering free stuff and links to other great sites.
Boriana Giormova social media profile of a crafter on Google+.


Sites that have regular competitions to win stuff.



Some more sits that offer freebies.



I know that this has been a short post but I hope that you find it useful. If you have please let your friends know about or even leave a comment to let me know what you liked and what you would like more of. Next time I will be looking at forums where you can find like minded people that are willing to offer help and tips as well as links to other great sites. All links were live at time of publishing.



No comments:

Post a Comment