Tuesday 23 August 2016

Paper crafters – Leigh

My favourite aunty, Bernadette asked me if I would like to go to a craft fair next weekend, so. Next weekend, 27th and 28th August the craft fair Paper Crafters – Leigh is on and I will be going. This craft fair and many others are on Sincerely Yours, a site that is devoted to giving you information on local craft shows.

Craft fairs are a great place for inspiration, not only do you get to see and buy the latest products that are on offer but you also get to talk with like minded people and people in the business. The craft fairs also have talks showing you tips and tricks and sometimes they have workshops so that you can get hands on practice.


The crowds at a craft show can be a bit overwhelming, no matter how good the venue so taking it easy and having lots of refreshment breaks are a must. Sorry for the short notice but I am letting you know as soon as I found out. If you can not make Paper Crafters – Leigh this year, do not worry as it will be back next year and if you keep an eye on Sincerely yours, you may find another craft fair near you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment